Panel 16 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
Four days after the bombing of 5 April 1943, most of the 936 killed people were buried at the Mortsel Communal Cemetery.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Panel 5 Mortsel Bombing april 5 1943
- Panel 3 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 15 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Belgian War Graves Schoonselhof
- Czechoslovakian War Grave Schoonselhof
- Polish War Graves Schoonselhof