Panel 10 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
After the bombing of 5 April 1943, there were several first-aid-posts at the Gemeenteplein. Many wounded died here.
- Text: Stad Mortsel en Heemkundige Kring Mortsel / Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Stad Mortsel en Heemkundige Kring Mortsel
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- German Command Bunker Antwerp Airport
- Panel 12 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- German 622-Bunker Antwerp
- Memorial Unknown French Soldiers Schoonselhof
- Memorial Killed Railway Employees
- Memorial Ravensbrück Schoonselhof Cemetery
- Czechoslovakian War Grave Schoonselhof
- Polish War Graves Schoonselhof
- Commonwealth War Grave Cantincrode (Krijgsbaan)