Panel 9 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
On this location was the town hall of Mortsel. In the bombing of 5 April 1943, it was hit as well was a tram and a bus who were waiting here. In the bus, 30 people were burned.
- Text: Stad Mortsel en Heemkundige Kring Mortsel / Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Stad Mortsel en Heemkundige Kring Mortsel
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Panel 11 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 14 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 13 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Graves War Veterans Cantincrode (Krijgsbaan)
- Polish War Graves Schoonselhof
- Commonwealth War Grave Cantincrode (Krijgsbaan)