Panel 7 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
Ths Holy-Cross-Church was hit by 2 bombs in the bombing of 5 April 1943. Many people were killed in the church.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Panel 4 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 15 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 5 Mortsel Bombing april 5 1943
- Remenbrance Stone 'Don't forget'
- Memorial B-17 "Pluto's Avenger" Duffel
- Memorial Bombardment Mortsel
- French War Graves Schoonselhof
- Graves Civil Victims Wijnegem
- Grave Polish Civian Victim Schoonselhof