Panel 5 Mortsel Bombing april 5 1943
In the bombing of 4 April 1943, 23 scholars of the Guido Gazelle school were killed.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Panel 1 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- German 622-Bunker Antwerp
- Panel 16 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Remenbrance Stone 'Don't forget'
- Memorial Dachau Schoonselhof Cemetery
- War Memorial Berchem Cemetery
- Grave Polish Civian Victim Schoonselhof
- Belgian War Graves Schoonselhof
- Graves Civil Victims Wijnegem