Panel 4 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
During the bombing of 5 April 1943, the (former) railway-bridge was a hiding place for many people. About 10 people were killed around the bridge.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Panel 15 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 1 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Air-Raid Schelter Antwerpen Airport
- War Memorial Mortsel
- Plaque Royal Hamilton Light Infantry (R.H.L.I.)
- Memorial B-17 "Pluto's Avenger" Duffel
- Dutch War Grave Schoonselhof
- Commonwealth War Grave Cantincrode (Krijgsbaan)
- Graves Civil Victims Wijnegem