Panel 3 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
In the Gevaert-factory, 49 people were killed in the bombing of 5 April 1945. Most of them were young girls.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- German Command Bunker Antwerp Airport
- Panel 2 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 15 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- War Memorial Antwerp
- Remembrance Sign Royal Army Medical Corps
- Memorial Victims V-Weapons Schoonselhof
- Graves Former Political Prisoners Schoonselhof
- Commonwealth War Graves Schoonselhof
- Commonwealth War Grave Wijnegem