Panel 2 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
After the bombardment of 5 April 1943, many wounded people left Morsel on this location while family-members tried to enter the city.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Robert Vekemans Boom
- Memorial Unknown French Soldiers Schoonselhof
- Plaque Eugène Colson Sea Captain ("Harry")
- Commonwealth War Grave Wijnegem
- Czechoslovakian War Grave Schoonselhof
- Belgian War Graves Schoonselhof