Panel 2 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
After the bombardment of 5 April 1943, many wounded people left Morsel on this location while family-members tried to enter the city.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Panel 16 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 6 Mortsel Bombing 5 April 1943
- Panel 5 Mortsel Bombing april 5 1943
- Commonwealth War Graves Communal Berchem (Antwerpen)
- Polish War Graves Schoonselhof
- Belgian War Graves Hoboken