Großer Bunkerberg (Flakturm Friedrichshain)
This 78 meter high hill (Großer Bunkerberg) is located in Volkspark Frieddrichshain and is the result of the demolition of the Flakturm that stood here. After it was blown up, the bunker was covered with sand and debris. An information panel is standing at the feet of this hill.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Kaj Metz (1,2) & Bundesarchiv (3)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Russian War Memorial (Tiergarten)
- German War Graves Alter Friedrichsfelder Friedhof
- Collective Grave German Soldiers Malchow
- Stumbling Stone Vorbergstraße 15
- Stumbling Stone Erkelenzdamm 25
- Stumbling Stones Christburger Straße 40