Großer Bunkerberg (Flakturm Friedrichshain)
This 78 meter high hill (Großer Bunkerberg) is located in Volkspark Frieddrichshain and is the result of the demolition of the Flakturm that stood here. After it was blown up, the bunker was covered with sand and debris. An information panel is standing at the feet of this hill.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Kaj Metz (1,2) & Bundesarchiv (3)
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Topography of Terror
- Silent Heroes Memorial Centre
- Berliner Unterwelten (Air Raid Shelter Brunnenstraße)
Point of interest
- Stumbling Stone Heilbronner Straße 21
- Stumbling Stones Schulzestraße 15
- Stumbling Stone Admiralstraße 14