Plaque City-gate Hattem
(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Hattem)
The plaque at the city-gate of Hattem commemorates the fact that three soldiers of the 1st Canadian Scottish Regiment entered Hattem on 17 April 1945. Hattem was liberated the next day.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Graves Heerde
- Commonwealth War Graves Zwolle (Kranenburg)
- Commonwealth War Grave Windesheim
- Stumbling Stones Parklaan 18
- Stumbling Stones Burgemeester van Heemstralaan 1
- Stumbling Stones Veldweg 17