Museé du Blockhaus d'Eperlecques
A gigantic bunker is located on the verge of the Eperlecques Forest. This WWII vestige, which is in the same state as it was left in 1945, was aimed at becoming a V2 launch base.
Unique in Europe you will see the 45m long V1 launching position that has been reconstructed on-site. Visiting this authentic monument located in the woods will give you the opportunity of comparing the V1 and V2 German weapons through an audio guided commentary.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Ewoud van Eig
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout (1,5), Pascal Blijkers (2,3) & Bert Jans (4)
Address and contactinformation
- Rue du Sart
- +33 03 21 88 44 22
- +33 03 21 88 44 84
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - FA Dampferzeuger-Garage
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - FST
- V1 Feuerstellung 620 - FA Building
- Commonwealth War Graves Wulverdinghe
- Commonwealth War Graves Quelmes
- Commonwealth War Graves Zudausques