Memorial Crematorium Golders Green
(UK: England - Greater London - London)
After the Second World War a site at the Golders Green Crematorium was selected and made available to the Commission for the erection of a memorial to the servicemen and women who died in the two world wars and were cremated here. It commemorates 486 war casualties, almost all from the Second World War.
- Text: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Photos: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
Address and contactinformation
- Hoop Lane
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Belsize Park (North)
- Air-Raid Shelter Harringay Flyover
- Signs Air Raid Shelters Westminster
- Dutch War Cemetery Mill Hill
- Commonwealth War Graves Bells Hill Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Graves Brompton Cemetery