Luftwaffenmuseum der Bundeswehr
The Luftwaffenmuseum in southwest Berlin (district Gatow, at the former airport Berlin-Gatow) is focused on the overall history of the German air support. In addition to the Luftwaffe also the Kaiserliche Luftstreitkräfte, the East and West German air forces and the current Bundeswehr.
Very interesting for people who are interested in military aviation in general, but also people who are only interested in the Luftwaffe will find plenty to see. Besides flying material, there are also things like uniforms, decorations and documents displayed.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Auke de Vlieger
- Photos: Auke de Vlieger
Address and contactinformation
- Am Flugplatz Gatow
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- St. Nikolai Church Berlin-Spandau
- Officers Mess Truppenübungsplatz Döberitz
- Charlottenbrücke Berlin-Spandau
- Stumbling Stone Gartenstraße 54
- Stumbling Stones Argentinische Allee 4
- Stumbling Stones Grüner Weg 15