Commonwealth War Cemetery Budapest
Budapest War Cemetery contains 173 Commonwealth burials of the Second World War, all of them airmen whose graves were brought in from sites all over Hungary after the war. 3 of these burials are unidentified. The single First World War burial was moved to the cemetery from Rascalmas Roman Catholic Cemetery in 1958. The cemetery also contains one French and 37 Polish War Graves.
- Text: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Photos: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
Address and contactinformation
- Vasút utca
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque Heroes Workers Óbuda Tram-depot
- Plaques Museum of Military History
- Memorial Defenders Festung Przemysl