Battle Marker 3 - 156th Battalion
Text on the memorial:
About here on 19 september 156 Parachute Battalion were held by strong German forces in their fight towards Arnhem. Many officers and men were killed or wounded.
- Text: Jeroen Koppes
- Photos: Addy Boers
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Exhibition WWll Town Hall Elst
- Betuws War Museum "The Island" 1944-1945
- Airborne Museum 'Hartenstein'
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Graves Heteren
- Commonwealth War Graves Oosterbeek
- Commonwealth War Grave (Moscowa) Arnhem