Plaque Goldschmidt Schule
This school commemorates the Jewish private school Dr. Leonore Goldschmidt, which was here from 1935 to 1939. From 1933 on, Jewish students were not allowed to go to normal schools so they had to establish their own schools. In 1939 the school was closed by the National-Socialists.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: OTFW
Address and contactinformation
- Hohenzollerndamm 110a
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaques Bregenzer Straße 3
- Plaque Synagogue Synagogenverein Moabit und Hansabezirk
- Mass Grave Germans Domfriedhof I
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Berlin
- German War Graves Berlin-Wilmersdorf