Plaque Goldschmidt Schule
This school commemorates the Jewish private school Dr. Leonore Goldschmidt, which was here from 1935 to 1939. From 1933 on, Jewish students were not allowed to go to normal schools so they had to establish their own schools. In 1939 the school was closed by the National-Socialists.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: OTFW
Address and contactinformation
- Hohenzollerndamm 110a
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque Gertrud Kolmar
- Memorial Jewish Community Addas Jisroel
- Plaque Libertas and Harro Schulze-Boysen
- Friedhof Ruhleben (German War Graves)
- Mass Grave German Soldiers & Civilians Rittberg-Krankenhaus
- German War Cemetery Wilsnacker Straße