Plaque Synagogue Charlottenburg
On this location was from 1899 on the oldest synagogue of Charlottenburg. It was partly destroyed on 9 November 1938. The remains were totally destroyed during bomb raids in World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: OTFW
Address and contactinformation
- Behaimstraße 11
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Jüdisches Museum Berlin (Jewish Museum Berlin)
- German Historical Museum (Zeughaus Berlin)
- Topography of Terror
Point of interest
- Gerickesteg Bridge Berlin
- Former Geschäftszentrale der Dresdner Bank Berlin
- Bullet and Grenade Impacts Lindenstraße
- Stumbling Stone Schleiermacherstraße 15
- Stumbling Stones Krumme Straße 64
- Stumbling Stones Viktoria-Luise-Platz 5