Canadian War Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
On this cemetery are 1,116 (mostly Canadian) soldiers from World War Two buried. There is also a Dutch pilot in service of the R.A.F buried there, 1st Luitenant Airman J.G.C. Koes.
Close to the cemetery is the British War cemetery.
Click for more information on the overview at the bottom of the page.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Arjan Vrieze
Address and contactinformation
- Ruytershoveweg 1
4622 RJ Bergen op Zoom
- WWII grade:
Also on this site
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque 20 Years of Liberation The Lincoln and Welland Regimental Association Bergen op Zoom
- Plaque Guy Gibson & James Warwick
- Plaque NS station Bergen op Zoom
- Dutch War Grave Bergen op Zoom
- Grave Albert Postma Steenbergen
- Czechoslovak War Graves Bergen op Zoom
Amongst others, the following persons are buried here or mentioned on the Wall of Missing (Overview)
|Fraser, John Robert|
† October 13th, 1944
Plot: 3 Row: B Grave: 6
|Osborne, Leonard Frank|
† October 7th, 1944
Plot: 3 Row: B Grave: 7
|Reid, Edward James|
† October 6th, 1944
Plot: 1 Row: E Grave: 4