Canadian War Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
On this cemetery are 1116 (mostly Canadian) soldiers from World War Two buried.
Close to the cemetery is the British War cemetery.
There is also a Dutch pilot in service of the R.A.F buried there, 1st Luitenant Airman J.G.C. Koes.
Click for more information on the overview at the bottom of the page.
- Photos: Paul Moerenhout (1,2), Dirk den Boer (3,4) & Fedor de Vries (5)
Address and contactinformation
Bergen op Zoom
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Information Point Brabant Wall and Liberation Route Europe
- Reformed Church Kruisland
- Gibson & Warwick street Steenbergen
- Dutch War Grave Bergen op Zoom
- Dutch War Graves Steenbergen
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
Amongst others, the following persons are buried here or mentioned on the Wall of Missing (Overview)
|Honey, Hedley Arthur|
† November 3rd, 1944
Plot: 2 Row: A Grave: 11
|Lane, John Napier|
|Rioux, Arthur Joseph|
† October 13th, 1944
Plot: 3 Row: B Grave: 4