Canadian War Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
On this cemetery are 1,116 (mostly Canadian) soldiers from World War Two buried. There is also a Dutch pilot in service of the R.A.F buried there, 1st Luitenant Airman J.G.C. Koes.
Close to the cemetery is the British War cemetery.
Click for more information on the overview at the bottom of the page.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Arjan Vrieze
Address and contactinformation
- Ruytershoveweg 1
4622 RJ Bergen op Zoom
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Gibson & Warwick street Steenbergen
- Reformed Church Kruisland
- R.C. Big or St. Gertrude's Church Bergen op Zoom
- Plaque 20 Years of Liberation The Lincoln and Welland Regimental Association Bergen op Zoom
- War Memorial Woensdrecht
- Memorial Canadian War Cemetery
Amongst others, the following persons are buried here or mentioned on the Wall of Missing (Overview)
|Ambrose, John Mark|
† October 13th, 1944
Plot: 3 Row: B Grave: 3
|Lambert, Herbert Owen Meredith|
* June 26th, 1912
Plot: 12 Row: D Grave: 11
|Reid, Edward James|
† October 6th, 1944
Plot: 1 Row: E Grave: 4