Commonwealth War Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
On this war cemetery are 1,296 (mostly British) soldiers from World War Two buried. There are also 7 graves from the First World War, a British Pilot and 6 unindentified members of the Royal Navy.
Next to the British cemetery is the Canadian War Cemetery.
Click for more information on the overview at the bottom of the page.
- Text: Hans Molier
- Photos: Arjan Vrieze
Address and contactinformation
- Ruytershoveweg 1
4622RJ Bergen op Zoom
- WWII grade:
Also on this site
- Belgische Oorlogsgraven Bergen op Zoom
- Tsjecho-Slowaakse Oorlogsgraven Bergen op Zoom
- Poolse Oorlogsgraven Bergen op Zoom
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Gibson & Warwick street Steenbergen
- R.C. Church of Our Lady of Lourdes Bergen op Zoom
- Catholic Church Kruisland
- Plaque 20 Years of Liberation The Lincoln and Welland Regimental Association Bergen op Zoom
- Memorial Killed Jewish Residents
- Liberation Route Marker 145
- Belgian War Graves Bergen op Zoom
- Municipal Cemetery Steenbergen
- Dutch War Graves Protestant Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
Amongst others, the following persons are buried here or mentioned on the Wall of Missing (Overview)
|Alexander Edward Sudbury|
† January 14th, 1944
† September 18th, 1944
† June 3rd, 1944
Plot: 24 Row: A Grave: 2-10