Memorial Winston Churchill Paris
(France - Īle-de-France - Paris)
Near the Grand Palais is a statue who commemorates Winston Churchill who was Prime Minister of Great Britain during the Second World War.
- Text: De Roust Jente
- Photos: De Roust Jente
Address and contactinformation
- Avenue Winston Churchill
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Damage Bombardment 30 January 1918 and Battle 25 August 1944
- Bullet Impacts Palais de Justice
- Police Headquarters Paris
- Memorial Victims Demonstration 8 February 1962
- Plaque Killed Resistance Fighters Maquis de Lorris
- Plaque Israel Frankfurter