Former RAF Air Base "Kai Tak"
This former RAF base was an important British military base in Hong Kong during the Interbellium. It was bombed on 8 December 1941 by the Japanese air force. Some of original buildings are still standing.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- Prince Edward Rd E
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Commonwealth Cremation Memorial Sai Wan
- Roll of Honour Hong Kong Volunteer Defence Corps
- Memorial Royal Rifles of Canada
- Commonwealth War Graves Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Sai Wan
- Commonwealth War Graves Hong Kong