Centre Juno Beach
A permanent exhibit consisting of 7 exhibit rooms, which draws upon documents, photogr aphs, maps, artefacts, audiovisual and audio accounts, which allow specific atmospheres to be created. The Centre alternates between areas of emotion, reflection, discovery and information, eliciting the visitor’s participation.
There are also varied temporary exhibitions.
For current visiting hours, please visit the website of the museum.
- Text: Centre Juno Beach
- Photos: Ewoud van Eig (1,2,3,4) & De Roust Jente (5)
Address and contactinformation
- Voie des Francais Libres
- +33 (0)231373217
- +33 (0)231378369
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Churchill AVRE Tank - One Charlie
- Battle Map Juno Beach Bernières-sur-Mer
- Artwork D-Day Beach Courseulles-sur-Mer
- Plaque on Tobruc: The Queen's Own Rifles of Canada
- Lotharingen Cross
- Memorial 10th Canadian Armoured Regiment