Commonwealth War Graves St Mary Churchyard
(England - Cumbria - Holme Cultram)
On St Mary Churchyard is one Commonwealth war grave from World War I and one from World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
Address and contactinformation
- Abbey Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Memorial St. John the Evangelist Church
- War Memorial Baggrow and Blennerhasset
- Remembrance Bench Sgt. David Thomas Monkhouse
- Commonwealth War Graves All Hallows Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Kentigern Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Graves St Bridget Churchyard