Plaque Provincial Middelburg
A marble plaque with a poem, written with golden letters.
The plaque hangs on the ground floor in the stairwell of the Province.
A reminder for the people of Middelburg on the Zeelands court, destroyed during the Second World War.
After the war it is rebuilt and Zeelands court on May 17, 1960 opened by Queen Juliana.
- Text: Mia van den Berg
- Photos: Mia van den Berg
Address and contactinformation
- Abdij 6
4331 BK Middelburg
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Small Museum the Veerse Gat
- Stützpunkt Leuchtenburg - Artillery observation bunker Type 143 Flushing
Point of interest
- Graves Civilian Casualties Grijpskerke
- Dutch War Grave Oost-Souburg
- Dutch War Graves (Noorderbegraafplaats)