Princess Irene Brigade Viaduct Waalre
The Princess Irene Brigade viaduct is in memory of the fallen of the Princess Irene Brigade in World War II.
The viaduct is located on the road that the Princess Irene Brigade followed in the night of 20 to 21 September 1944 from Bergeijk to Eindhoven.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bullet Impacts "Onze Lieve Vrouw van Lourdeskerk"
- St. Peter Church Eindhoven
- Airborne Health Center Eindhoven
- Dutch War Grave R.C. Cemetery St. Petrus
- Dutch War Graves R.C. Cemetery Aalst
- Mass Grave Civilian Casualties R.C. Cemetery