St John Baptist Church
The St John Baptist Church (St Johann Baptist Kirche) was bombed on 5 October 1942 and 14 July 1943, but still services could be given. During the bombing of 11 April 1944 the church burned out completely, the roof was destroyed and only the outer walls remained preserved. After the war the church was restored.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Commonwealth War Grave Aachen
- Graves Civilian Casualties Eilendorf (Nirmer Straße)
- German War Graves Waldfriedhof
- Stumbling Stones Augustastraße 37
- Stumbling Stone Adalbertstraße 43
- Stumbling Stone Triebelsstraße 2