St John Baptist Church
The St John Baptist Church (St Johann Baptist Kirche) was bombed on 5 October 1942 and 14 July 1943, but still services could be given. During the bombing of 11 April 1944 the church burned out completely, the roof was destroyed and only the outer walls remained preserved. After the war the church was restored.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Graves Victims Nazi-regime Aachen (Waldfriedhof)
- German War Graves Schmithof
- Dutch War Grave Kaalheide
- Stumbling Stones Friedenstraße 8
- Stumbling Stones Trierer Straße 723
- Stumbling Stone Moltkestraße 15