Air-raid Shelter Schöneberger Straße
This bunker (in German: Hochbunker) was build for railway personnel, travellers and inhabitants of Berlin. Up to 12,000 people could find shelter during bombardments.
There are several exhibitions in the bunker, a.o. about the history of the building.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- Schöneberger Straße
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Mass Grave German Soldiers Dorotheenstädtischer Friedhof
- German War Graves Pankow VII
- Russian War Memorial Tiergarten (Sowjetisches Ehrenmal)
- Stumbling Stone Nürnberger Straße 69
- Stumbling Stone Hagelberger Straße 34
- Stumbling Stone Rosenheimer Straße 27