Commonwealth War Graves Bells Hill Burial Ground
(England - Greater London - Bells)
On Bells Hill Burial Ground are 20 Commonwealth war graves from World War I and 24 from World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
Address and contactinformation
- Spring Close
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Gas Decontamination Building Palmers Green
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Belsize Park (North)
- Deep Level Air Raid Shelter Belsize Park (South)
- War Memorial Potters Bar, Little Heath and Bentley Heath
- Memorial "Righteous among the Nations"
- War Memorial Monken Hadley
- Commonwealth War Graves St Lawrence Churchyard
- Dutch War Cemetery Mill Hill
- Commonwealth War Graves Islington