(Netherlands, the - Limburg - Afferden)
This castle was destroyed in the fight on 21 and 22 February 1945, during Operation Veritable.
- Text: Jeroen Koppes
- Photos: Jeroen Koppes
- Stichting Kasteel Bleijenbeek
- Liberty Park - Memoo
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Remains Sint Martinuschurch Gennep
- Location former rail bridge over river Maas
- Prisoner of war Camp Milsbeek
- Liberation Route Marker 201
- Maria chapel
- Traces of War Overloon: 9. First Remembrance Day 14 October 1945