Memorial Bombardment 4 March 1943
On 4 March 1943, on 10:20, Brielle was bombed without a reason by American aircraft. Two schools and several houses were hit. 21 children and 1 adult were killed and many others were wounded.
The memorial is located where most victims fell.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- Burgemeester H. van Sleenstraat
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Plaque departure Queen Wilhelmina and her ministers
- Resistance Memorial Hellevoetsluis
- Plaque Marcelis van Bemmel
- Stumbling Stones Stationsstraat 14
- Stumbling Stones Van Blankensteinstraat 1 and 2
- Stumbling Stones Voorstraat 42