Commonwealth War Graves Holy Trinity Churchyard
(England - Lincolnshire - Bilsby)
On Holy Trinity Churchyard is one Commonwealth war grave from World War I and one from World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Commonwealth War Graves Commission
Address and contactinformation
- Sutton Road
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial Great Carlton
- Roll of Honour Holy Trinity Church
- Memorial Lancaster Bomber Ulceby Cross
- Commonwealth War Grave St. Andrews Churchyard Extension
- Commonwealth War Graves St Martin Churchyard
- Commonwealth War Grave St. Andrew Churchyard