Orientation Table Mulberry A Colleville-sur-Mer
Along the footpath which connects the beach and the American War Cemetry is an orientation table with a plan of the Mulberry Port 'A'. During the storm of 19 June 1944, the port had been damaged and had been shutdown.
- Text: De Roust Jente
- Photos: De Roust Jente
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial 1st US Infantry Division
- Memorial First American War Cemetery in France
- Memorial 5th Engineer Special Brigade Omaha Beach
- Commonwealth War Graves St. Laurent-sur-Mer
- Commonwealth War Grave Colleville-sur-Mer
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial