Remains Falkensee Concentration Camp
(Germany - Brandenburg - Falkensee)
In Falkensee, the largest satellite camp (Demag-Panzerwerke) of the Sachsenhausen concentration camp was located. About 2,500 people were imprisoned here and used for slave labour. Many died.
The remains of the camp are now a memorial and can be visited.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Alan Collins
Address and contactinformation
- Hamburger Straße
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Community Synagogue Spandau
- War Memorial Staaken
- Plaque Victims National Socialism Berlin-Spandau
- Russian War Cemetery Dallgow-Döberitz
- Polish War Graves Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Berlin