Mistake Bombing Memorial Nijmegen
(Netherlands, the - Guelders - Nijmegen)
This memorial commemorates the victims who died during the American bombing of Nijmegen on 22 February 1944. During this Allied mistake bombing, almost 800 people were killed and a large part of the city centre of Nijmegen was destroyed.
- Text: Paul Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Footpath Airborne Market Garden Beek
- Castle De Mookerheide Mookerheide
- Dutch Reformed Church Slijk Ewijk
- Czechoslovakian War Graves Jonkerbos
- Graves Dutch Soldiers Nijmegen
- Grave Resistance Fighter Nijmegen