Desinfections Anstalt 1
After the battle of Berlin, the inhabitants were plagued by (epidemic) diseases.This building was used for coordination and treat sick inhabitants. Also former German prisoners of war who were interned for years in the Soviet Union were treated upon arrival here in Berlin.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Kaj Metz
Address and contactinformation
- Ohlauer Straße 43
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- German Historical Museum (Zeughaus Berlin)
- Jüdisches Museum Berlin (Jewish Museum Berlin)
Point of interest
- Stumbling Stones Münchener Straße 18a
- Stumbling Stones Stierstraße 16
- Stumbling Stones Solinger Straße 10