Catholic Church Kruisland
In the Second World War the Germans badly damaged the Catholic Church in Kruisland. In 1944 the Germans have blown up the tower, it was restored in 1958. In many places, the former damage to the church is still clearly visible.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Collective Grave Civilian Casualties Fijnaart (Prot. Cemetery)
- Commonwealth War Graves Steenbergen
- Dutch War Graves Municipal Cemetery Roosendaal
- Stumbling Stone Admiraal Lonckestraat 1
- Stumbling Stone Dr. Lemmenstraat 6
- Stumbling Stones Dokter Heijptstraat 17