Maria Chapel Kruisland
The Maria chapel in Kruisland was built in 1941 in memory of the Second World War.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Doornbosseweg 13
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial to commemorate Guy Gibson
- Plaque The South Alberta Regiment of Canada
- War Memorial Dinteloord
- Graves Civilian Casualties Nispen
- Canadian War Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
- Commonwealth War Graves (General Cemetery)