Grave Albert Postma Steenbergen
On the cemetery Nassaulaan in Steenbergen is the grave of Albert Postma. Albert was a pilot of the RAF during World War II. He lies buried together with his wife beside the graves of Guy Gibson and James Warwick.
Text on the plaque on his grave:
IN LOVING MEMORY
2-3-1927 - 3-11-2008
HANNEKE POSTMA-VAN BERK
LID IN DE ORDE VAN ORANJE NASSAU
ROYAL AIR FORCE WWll
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- War Monument Moerstraten
- Book of Rembrance Guy Gibson & James Warwick
- Plaque Frans H. C. Aarts Bergen op Zoom
- Collective Grave Civilian Casualities Municipal Cemetery Dinteloord
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Bergen op Zoom
- Dutch War Graves Steenbergen