192mm Gun Emplacement Juana Morto
This 192mm gun emplacement was part of a coastal gun complex with three 192mm guns, for the defense of Aruba and the Lago Refinery. The complex is built early 1940, the first test shots were on 17 May 1940.
The complex was operational during World War II. The other two gun enplacement are also present, south of this one.
More information and pictures can be found on Lago Colony.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
Sint Nicolaas, Aruba
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.