Remembrance Carillon Curaçao Museum
This carillon, names "De Vier Koningskinderen" (The Four Kings Children) is part of the Curaçao Museum. A number of bells is dedicated to people from Curaçao who were killed in World War II. Their names are written on the bells.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- Van Leeuwenhoekstraat z/n
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Memorial Commonwealth War Graves Curaçao and Aruba
- Remembrance Memorial 'Lady of Abundance'
- War Memorial Curaçao
- Mass Grave Chinese Sailors Kolebra Bèrdè
- Commonwealth War Graves Willemstad
- Dutch War Graves Kolebra Bèrdè