Remembrance Memorial 'Lady of Abundance'
This monument, the 'Lady of Abundance' was donated by The Netherland in gratitude for the assistance the Netherlands Antilles have served in World War II.
- Text: Fedor de Vries
- Photos: Fedor de Vries
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- War Memorial Curaçao
- Memorial Commonwealth War Graves Curaçao and Aruba
- Remembrance Carillon Curaçao Museum
- Dutch War Graves Kolebra Bèrdè
- Mass Grave Chinese Sailors Kolebra Bèrdè
- Dutch War Grave R.C. Cemetery Willemstad