Grave Brother Amantius Langeweg
At the cemetery behind the Roman Catholic church in Langeweg is the grave of Brother Amantius.
Ant. Joh. (Brother Amantius) was killed during the Second World War as a nurse, he was fatally wounded by shrapnel on 03-11-1944.
Brother Amantius was first buried in the monastery cemetery in Langeweg.
Later he was reburied at the cemetery behind the church in Langeweg.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Former Military Police Barracks
- Plein 1940 (Square 1940) Zevenbergschen Hoek
- Memorial Chapel Etten-Leur
- Dutch War Grave Lage Zwaluwe (R.C. Churchyard)
- Former Grave Resistance Fighter St. Martinus
- Dutch War Grave Wagenberg