Memorial Execution Annick van Hardeveld
This monument is a reminder of Annick van Hardeveld.
She was a courier in the resistance during the Second World War and it was on this spot that she was murdered on 4 May 1945 by the Germans.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Memorial Jews Deported Amsterdam
- Resistance Fighters Memorial Amsterdam
- Plaque Killed Railway Employees Amsterdam
- Jewish War Graves Ouderkerk aan de Amstel
- Dutch War Graves Zorgvlied Cemetery
- Grave Resistance Fighters Amsterdam