Memorial Execution Annick van Hardeveld
This monument is a reminder of Annick van Hardeveld.
She was a courier in the resistance during the Second World War and it was on this spot that she was murdered on 4 May 1945 by the Germans.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Anne Frank Huis (Anne Frank House) Amsterdam
- Memorial and Museum Hollandsche Schouwburg Amsterdam
- Resistance-museum Amsterdam
Point of interest
- German Biber Midget Submarine
- L.H. Sarlouis Bridge Amsterdam
- Wall Stones Nieuwe Herengracht 33 Amsterdam
- Plaque Maison De Bonneterie Amsterdam
- Memorial Execution Tugelaweg
- Memorial for the Artists Resistance
- Dutch War Graves (Nieuwe Oosterbegraafplaats)
- Dutch War Grave Crew Fokker T-V 854
- Czechoslovakian War Grave Amsterdam