Memorial Inhabitants Jordaan Amsterdam
The monument to the inhabitants of the Jordaan in Amsterdam is to remember to all who during the Second World War contributed to the opposition have made and the Jordan people who by acts of war were killed.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Jewish Historical Museum
- Resistance-museum Amsterdam
- Memorial and Museum Hollandsche Schouwburg Amsterdam
Point of interest
- Jewish War Graves Ouderkerk aan de Amstel
- Czechoslovakian War Grave Amsterdam
- Commonwealth War Graves (New Eastern Cemetery)