Memorial Inhabitants Jordaan Amsterdam
The monument to the inhabitants of the Jordaan in Amsterdam is to remember to all who during the Second World War contributed to the opposition have made and the Jordan people who by acts of war were killed.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Resistance-museum Amsterdam
- Memorial and Museum Hollandsche Schouwburg Amsterdam
- Anne Frank Huis (Anne Frank House) Amsterdam
Point of interest
- Jonas DaniŽl Meyer Square Amsterdam
- Headquarters Jewish Council Amsterdam
- Ernst Cahn and Alfred Kohn bridge Amsterdam