Memorial Police Headquarters Amsterdam
In the Police Headquarters in Amsterdam is a monument that commemorates the employees of the Police who were killed in World War II.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- Elandsgracht 117
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- German Biber Midget Submarine
- L.H. Sarlouis Bridge Amsterdam
- Ernst Cahn and Alfred Kohn bridge Amsterdam
- Dutch War Graves (Nieuwe Oosterbegraafplaats)
- Commonwealth War Graves (New Eastern Cemetery)
- Polish War Graves Amsterdam