Royal Palace Amsterdam
In the Royal Palace on the Dam in Amsterdam, several people were hided during World War II, by Adriaan Perfors, a guard who lived in the palace.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Memorial and Museum Hollandsche Schouwburg Amsterdam
- Jewish Historical Museum
- Anne Frank Huis (Anne Frank House) Amsterdam
Point of interest
- Memorial Executions 15 December 1944
- Memorial Gerrit van der Veenstreet 76
- Plaque Bijenkorf Amsterdam
- Polish War Graves Amsterdam
- Czechoslovakian War Grave Amsterdam
- Commonwealth War Graves (New Eastern Cemetery)