Memorial Former House of Detention
The monument to the former House of Detention in Amsterdam recalls that during World War II the building was used by the Security Service and Gestapo as a prison for political prisoners.
- Text: Anneke Moerenhout
- Photos: Anneke Moerenhout
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
- Resistance-museum Amsterdam
- Memorial and Museum Hollandsche Schouwburg Amsterdam
- Anne Frank Huis (Anne Frank House) Amsterdam
Point of interest
- Memorial "Anton de Kom" Amsterdam
- Memorial "Women of Ravensbrück" Amsterdam
- Memorial Execution Annick van Hardeveld
- Czechoslovakian War Grave Amsterdam
- Jewish War Graves Ouderkerk aan de Amstel
- Polish War Graves Amsterdam