Chapel for the Defenders of Sevastopol
(Ukraine - Sevastopol City - Sevastopol)
This chapel was built in 2008 in memory of the thousands Soviet soldiers who fell in the Battle of Sevastopol (1941-1942). During the construction of this building, the remains of six Soviet soldiers were found.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- WWII grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- Bullet Impacts "Kambala" Memorial
- Open-Air Display 35th Coastal Battery
- Relief Map Battle of Sevastopol
- Liberation Memorial Crimea
- Memorial German Fallen Crimea
- Memorial Stone 35th "Maxim Gorky-II" Coastal Battery
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Chersonesos
- Russian War Graves Orthodox Cemetery
- Mass Grave Russian Soldiers Coastal Battery 35 "Maxim Gorky-II"